How can I make my face look younger?
To keep your face looking young and attractive, there are several 'everyday' activities that can have a real impact.
- Laughing - Watch funny shows, find humor in everything!
- Talking - Converse with friends, call someone on the phone, read out loud.
- Smiling - Smile a lot, it brings tone and fullness to the cheeks.
- Singing - Helps especially with lip fulness and neck/chin muscles.
- Whistling - Also helps firm the lips, and helps with 'turkey neck'
- Breathing Deeply - Brings uplift of the muscles and more circulation to the face.
- Play a 'Wind' Instrument - Or pretend to: purse your lips and blow air out in a controlled manner.
- Kissing - Pucker up with your honey, or make 'kissy' sounds to your dogs.
- Chewing Gum - (just make sure not to aggravate TMJ by chewing too often or aggressively - and use a 'healthy' gum such as SPRY GUM.)
- Facial Flex - Use the 'Facial-Flex' device on a regular basis.
- Facial Massage - Gently massage face and neck area with sweeping strokes. Be sure to moisturize well so fingers will glide easily over skin.
Other factors that can have an impact on the appearance of your face include:
- Amount of sleep - Make sure you're getting enough rest every day.
- Salt - Don't overdo the salt! It can make the face puffy.
- Sugar - Also avoid sugar; it adds dark circles under the eyes.
- Toxicity - Do a good detox cleanse. When you're 'toxic', it shows up in the face, especially as droopy jowls, and saggy chin and neck.
- Fatty Foods - Excess fat stores on the face as puffy cheeks and neck.
- Water - Drink enough water so that it flushes out all of the above.
- Exercise - This also brings circulation and a youthful 'glow' to the face.
THESE ACTIVITIES AND A GREAT ATTITUDE WILL KEEP YOUR FACE LOOKING YOUTHFUL & BEAUTIFUL! ^_^