Fitness - Pilates
Included in the Pilates workout section are several DVD's that I enjoy. I have to confess that I don't usually enjoy 'traditional' Pilates.
However, many of these are a departure from that and don't require long periods of holding a difficult or strenuous position.
I especially like Leslie Sansone's You Can Do Pilates. It's easy, but effective. This is the easiest Pilates workout listed here.
There are several from Ellen Barrett of varying intensity. You can always modify your level, and the DVD's all demonstrate an easier option.
This is especially true in Ellen's Pick Your Level DVD. Also included are DVD's from Karen Voight, Denise Austin, and Suzanne Deason.
(Pilates Core Power by Karen Voight; Hit the Spot Pilates by Denise Austin; and Pilates Conditioning for Weight Loss by Suzanne Deason.)
The Pilates workouts from Karen Voight and Denise Austin are moderate intensity, while the one from Suzanne Deason is less intense.
List of Pilates Workouts:
- You Can Do Pilates - Leslie Sansone
- Hit the Spot Pilates - Denise Austin
- Pilates Core Power - Karen Voight
- Pilates Conditioning for Weight Loss - Suzanne Deason
- Pick Your Spot Pilates - Ellen Barrett
- Fat Burning Pilates - Ellen Barrett
- Burn & Firm Pilates - Ellen Barrett
(NEXT PAGE - Ballet)
©FAVOSITY 2013, 2014 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.