Hi - I thought I would give a run-down of what smell each of the No-Poo Shampoos from Morrocco Method have.
For those that are curious - like I was - you might want to know just what these shampoos are actually like.
Of course, this will be based on my own perception, but hopefully you will at least get an idea of their aroma.
The scent of the MM Shampoos is not overly strong at all - very subtle and enjoyable.
I don't usually like 'scented' products, but the 100% natural ingredients used in these shampoos smell really wonderful:
- Pine Shale Shampoo - 'Fruity', made with orange oil.
- Apple Cider Vinegar Shampoo - Yum! like apple pie.
- Sea Essence Shampoo - Fresh, like natural sea salt.
- Earth Essence Shampoo - Warm, like patchouli oil.
- Heavenly Essence Shampoo - A subtle wintergreen.
As you can see from the picture above, Morrocco Method is even gentle enough for Baby Haircare.
*All MM Shampoos are raw, vegan, wild-crafted, gluten-free and low-sudsing - and very gentle.
“I only recommend products that I know and love, which is why I have included sponsored links to Morrocco Method."