You might be unknowingly supporting a cause or stance that you may or may not agree with.
Many of these companies also have a Bad Reputation and may even have Occultic symbolism. Here are just a few examples:
Hugo Boss – Tailor to the 3rd Reich
Balenciaga – Pedophilia
Bud Light etc. – Transgenderism, cross-dressing.
Adidas - Adolf "Adi" Dassler was a German entrepreneur, and member of the Nazi Party who founded the sportswear company Adidas.
Puma – Founded by Rudolf Dassler, the older brother of Adolf Dassler. Both brothers were members of the Nazi Party; Rudolf was also in the Gestapo.
Nike – Overseas sweatshops. Also the name of an occultic Greek goddess.
Hermes - Greek 'god' and 'divine trickster'.
Versace - Homosexuality. Medusa logo (an evil Gorgon)
Chanel – the double CC logo for Coco Chanel also possibly depicts the Masonic 33.
Calvin Klein – Another possible to the masonic/luciferian 33. C(3) x K(11) = 33
Dolce & Gabbana – Alleged ad depicting a Gang Rape
Louis Vuitton – “The ‘go to’ handbag for practically every Thai escort in the UK” - ew! - Is this what you want to be related to? https://zanniee.com/why-i-wear-no-logos/
Other very good reasons to avoid Logos and Branded Clothing, Shoes, Bags, Jewelry, etc. –
- It’s tacky. Period. Especially the larger or repeated pattern logos. And gaudy.
- The truly wealthy don’t wear logos on their clothing.
- You don’t want to be overtly seen as having wealth for many reasons (theft, etc.)
- You are most likely not being paid by these companies to advertise their logo brand.
- It will make your clothing look cheap and go out of style quickly.
- It makes you look like you’re trying too hard and it makes you look common.
- Logos may make an impression, but probably the wrong one.
- People may think you’re wearing a fake, which makes you look fake.
- You’re not being yourself with your own sense of style
- It isn’t humble or modest, nor is it elegant or classy. Wrong message!
- Clothing, etc. is 5-10% product, and 90-95% marketing. You’re paying too much.
- People with either consider that you are ‘nouveau riche’ or else unwise for spending so much.
- It looks like you’re just trying to imitate another tacky celebrity. You’re not them, and you don’t want to be.
- You’re letting the clothes wear you instead of you wearing the clothes
- Choose pieces based on quality and design instead of letting a brand dictate your style
- You don’t want to be ‘labeled’ – literally!
- btw - Don’t wear a school, college or university logo either – it makes you look childish and insecure
- Develop your own beautiful style!
Find niceMid- to QuietLuxury Brands that Don't Have Logo Branding.