You can use it to massage the surface of the scalp...
Or hold it down a little more firmly to the head and move the entire scalp around to increase movement and circulation.
I just love it - especially the larger size and the fact that it can bend and conform to the shape of any area of your head. The massager is also made of all-natural rubber, and has a handy nub at the back for perfect grip.
The Scalp Massager - an essential part of the Morrocco Method for hair growth and rejuvenation.
My husband really loves it, too. He just puts a little of the Morrocco Method Shampoo onto the massager, and uses that to effectively wash his entire hair and scalp.
By increasing oxygenation and circulation, the massager also helps to increase hair growth, even in thinning areas.
Read more great info about the Scalp Massager from the Morrocco Method website:
Large Scalp Massager & Invigorator
Give yourself the ultimate scalp therapy! Our extra large scalp massager stimulates circulation, releases tension and invigorates your brain.
What is the Scalp Massager? 4-1/2 inches in diameter the Scalp Massager is ideal for stimulating blood and air flow to the scalp and oil glands to try and help your sebaceous glands balance. Our scalp massager is made from all natural rubber.
- Our Scalp Massager stimulates blood flow to the scalp allowing your sebaceous glands to produce a balanced, health-enhancing portion of sebum!
- The internal benefits of daily massaging, combined with the external benefits of proper daily brushing, are essential for optimal maintenance and rejuvenation of your hair!
- We recommend massaging your scalp one to three times daily using our rubber scalp massager. Remember; never use a plastic scalp massager because they can scratch your scalp, hindering its health.
- To massage your scalp, simply begin at the nape of the neck where the largest concentrations of sebaceous glands are. Massage gently yet vigorously in a circular motion for three to five minutes until you feel your scalp tingling from the increased blood flow.
- By naturally cleansing your scalp and stimulating your glands and capillaries your hair will be nourished to its radiant best!
Above links are for reference and access to tried-and-true products that you may enjoy too!