Having worked for Clinique cosmetics at one time, I got to try many of their products and, of course, fell in love with them.
Until then, I had suffered mild rash and skin irritation from other cosmetics due to the various chemicals and fragrance used in them.
Once I tried Clinique, I realized that the cause of the skin irritants had been the inferior ingredients in other products.
With Clinique's hypo-allergenic and fragrance-free formulas, I no longer experienced these problems with my skin.
In fact, just the opposite - the look and feel of my skin improved greatly, and I have been a 'fan' ever since.
Clinique's 3-Step Cleansing System lets you customize your skin-care regimen by offering products from among four different skin types.
- Skin type I-normal skin: Skin is neither oily or dry. Mildest exfoliation.
- Skin type II-combination: Oily t-zone across browbone and down nose to chin. Some dryness in cheek area.
- Skin type III-combination: Oily t-zone, but no dryness in the cheeks.
- Skin type IV-oily: Entire face is oily. Most intense exfoliation lotion.
Clinique is very 'big' on exfoliation and clarifying of the skin. On the next page is more information about Exfoliation and its many benefits.
- Clinique products also available at Amazon + Free Shipping! (see below) -
(NEXT PAGE - Exfoliation)
©FAVOSITY 2013, 2014 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.